Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sharing Italy with our Daughter, Part 2

Mom and daughter...the bond that is never broken. My mother used to quote the old saying (she said it was Irish), 'Your son is your son 'til he takes him a wife; your daughter's your daughter for all of her life'. Sandra is the joy of my life.

March 2006, dinner at Antica Taverna Via Stella, my favorite Veronese restaurant. I always feel at home there, and I am drawn to have our special occasions there.

March 2006...taking a moment in Venice.

In a water taxi out to Murano.

A Mother-Daughter moment. I look like I am saying a Momism...'No, absolutely not, don't even talk to me about that'. Sandra has her 'Mom will get over it' look on.

Our day at the Lake in 2007.




1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

You're making me miss my mommy!!!

I'm glad to see you've started a blog; I hope it helps you feel settled and yet still connected with others here and abroad--I know it has for me :)